September 19-21, 2022 – Adult Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training
Visit the MHFA Instructor page to learn about becoming an instructor and our application process here.
Your application must be approved before you can register for this training.
· Those canceling 30 days or more before the training date, will be responsible for 0% of their fee (if already paid, a refund may be issued)
· Those canceling 29-15 days before the training date, will be responsible for 50% of their fee (if already paid, a partial refund may be issued)
· Those canceling 14 days or less before the training date, will be responsible for 100% of the training fee.
Cancellation fees are the responsibility of the registering party. Cancellation fees may not be paid with a scholarship or other funding from the Department of Mental Health. Scholarship recipients who cancel will be responsible for paying the cancellation fees as established above.
Transfers are subject to course availability.
· Participants may transfer registration to another course with at least 30 days' notice.
· A transfer request 29-15 days before the training date, is subject to a $500 change fee.
· A transfer request 14 days or less before the training date, will be treated as a cancellation.
Should you have an extenuating circumstance or emergency that falls outside of the timelines above, please submit your request in writing as soon as possible. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Transferring Registration to another MHFA Instructor Course:
Participants may transfer registration to another course with notice of at least 7 days. Scholarship transfers are subject to the approval of the Department of Mental Health.
For questions regarding the training, please contact email@example.com or 314-516-8431. For questions regarding the registration system or options on how to bill your employer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-516-8419.
**In the case of low registration, the course may be canceled or postponed. **
This screen shows you the details for the selected product.
Click the "Add to Cart" button to add this product to your shopping cart. You can enter a quantity larger then 1 to add multiples of this product to your shopping cart.
If the product is full you will see a "Wait List" button. Click this button if you would like to be notified if/when capacity is added. If capacity is increased we will email you. Upon receipt of the increased capacity notification, registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
If the product is not ready for purchase you will see a "Notify Me" button. You can click this button if you would like to be notified when this product is ready for purchase.
Some products can only be purchased through our partner. In this case you will see an "External Register" button. Click this button to purchase through our partner's website.